Atlanta is being invigorated by an onslaught of new projects and developments across the metro area. Traditionally, Atlanta has seen improvement one submarket at a time. Buckhead transformed over the course of one year when four high-rise office towers and several apartment/condo towers were hastily constructed; the Peachtree corridor of Midtown went up at the same time, forever changing this section of the city. But now we have projects inside and outside of the perimeter popping up and changing the face of commercial development.
The projects with the most impact are:
- Buckhead-Atlanta development along Peachtree Rd (Buckhead)
- New Falcons stadium (Downtown)
- College Football Hall of Fame (Downtown)
- Civil Rights museum (Downtown)
- New Braves stadium (Cumberland/Galleria)
- State Farm campus (Central Perimeter)